Apple is a technology powerhouse! The only 'i' product I have given-into is an iPod. I have yet to get an iPhone, let alone an ipad.
I don't really understand what an iPad does. It seems to be an oversized iPhone but without the ability to call people. Although I don't understand how useful it could be to me at this stage in my life, I still want one!
As a mass communication student staying connected to the latest news stories is important to me. I know that if I had an iPhone I would be able to access the same applications as the iPad, but the size of the iPad's screen is appealing to me. I can picture myself taking the train or a cab to work in the morning, catching up on the news that I need to know before hitting the office. Who knows, maybe I will be the one who will be updating the website with stories, possibly stories of my own.
For the working person who needs constant connection with the office I think iPad and iPhones are great. However, for those of us who want to leave work at work when we clock-out at 5 p.m., these two products probably aren't something we will want to carry around.
The technology is amazing though, I can't believe in a matter of years how Apple has been able to come out with these products. To think that we had the world at our fingertips with computers and now we can have the world on-the-go. It is amazing how connected we can be!
I don't have an iPhone or iPad yet, but I think within the next year I will have at least on of the two, if not both :)
Saturday, June 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment